Yves Minssart
Yves Minssart  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 13:40
German to French
+ ...
May 22, 2017

Hello,
I'm work with SDL Trados Studio 2014 Freelance Plus (151001028862690167); I tried to convert my SDLXLIFF file into target file (the source file is a normal word format, 4,75 Mo) and the following message (after F8, only one error) appears:

echec de l'enregistrement du contenu cible ; the context is null. Could not get the last child. Origine: écriture du fichier

thanks for your useful help!

yves minssart

Ricki Farn
Ricki Farn
Germany
Local time: 13:40
English to German
Maybe this link helps May 22, 2017

Hi,

if you want to Google it, the full string in English is: "Failed to save target content: The context list is null. Could not get the last child."

Some people have discussed it here: http://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/284683-i_cant_save_my_file_target_as_a_word_document.html

Bonne cha
... See more
Hi,

if you want to Google it, the full string in English is: "Failed to save target content: The context list is null. Could not get the last child."

Some people have discussed it here: http://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/284683-i_cant_save_my_file_target_as_a_word_document.html

Bonne chance!
Ricki
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

échec de l'enregistrement

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »