Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46] >
Off topic: 2006赛事集锦 (2006 World Cup)
Thread poster: Chinoise
chance (X)
chance (X)
French to Chinese
+ ...
老陈: Jul 10, 2006

说句公道话,这场冠军赛,到底谁出色?

wherestip
wherestip  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 20:32
Chinese to English
+ ...
Bad Day Jul 10, 2006

chance wrote:

说句公道话,这场冠军赛,到底谁出色?

Chance,

It's obvious the French team had the upper hand throughout. Unfortunately it was not to be.

But that's the way the cookie crumbles. It's just a game though. You win some, you lose some.

pkchan
pkchan  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 21:32
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
好詩(小令、七絕),好(歌)詞,好歌,好(球員的短褲)賦,好公仔 Jul 10, 2006

chance wrote:

说句公道话,这场冠军赛,到底谁出色?

全家蹲在電視機旁看足球,分兩邊進行派鬥,結果打過平手,12碼決勝負。法國入球太早,之後有點浮燥,其實那球可罰可不罰,禁區犯規,判以極刑,球證想給每一個球員一個信息,要打球,不可動粗,結果只令意大利隊加緊進攻,憑一角球追平,隨即意大利轉攻為守,法國隊求勝心切,在下半場及加時仍久攻不下,這拜意大利防守非常嚴密,法國人便失去理智,魔鬼撒旦上身,用頭錘胸,被罰出場,以十人應戰而不失已是萬幸了。總的來說,法國攻擊力強,但無建樹,意大利採用守勢,利用越位陷阱,隊長後衛及門將均表現出色,力保不失,是一場精彩的比賽,戰果合理。至於十二碼球已在前說過,不再重復。

個多月來,不經意地在這虛擬的空間,聊起足球來,使老陳回到青春的歲月中,就好像童年時代,與鄰居、表兄弟談波論戰一樣,非常開心。期望在不久,開一個北京奧運的THREAD,不僅談足球,也談其他的體育運動項目,或許這是譯人要注意健康及養生的時候,不然的話,心身也變得衰老。小貝的詩、詞、歌、賦十分了得,可謂亦詩亦文是難得的人才。小向對法國情心一往,令人敬重。還有其他參予者,必定會更加有興趣加入一起聊,令這THREAD擊點奇高,希望老陳未有誤導,令非純看球者有所損失,這就非常之不幸了。世界杯是四年一次,在球場上的戰爭,總比在戰場的好,每天有球看,世界不是和平多了嗎?

chance (X)
chance (X)
French to Chinese
+ ...
老陈, Jul 10, 2006

你算比我懂球,但是戴有色镜看球。Zidane那一撞自然不对,却是中了Materazzi的圈套,法国队在这场比赛中比意大利队要主动活跃得多,你就不说意大利沉闷了......

这几天有长稿,且难度大,我已为看球赛耽误许多,暂不在此多解释。但相信这一撞自有原因,英国报纸已有报道......也许过几天真相大白,就不必再多做解释了。FIFA仍将Zidane评为此次世界杯最佳球员就是最好的证明:

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/cn/060710/1/774h.html

[Edited at 2006-07-10 16:06]

pkchan
United States
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
不是已經很中肯地說過嗎? Jul 10, 2006

chance wrote:

你算比我懂球,但是戴有色镜看球。Zidane那一撞自然不对,却是中了Materazzi的圈套,法国队在这场比赛中比意大利队要主动活跃得多,你就不说意大利沉闷了......

这几天有长稿,且难度大,我已为看球赛耽误许多,暂不在此多解释。但相信这一撞自有原因,英国报纸已有报道......也许过几天真相大白,就不必再多做解释了。FIFA仍将Zidane评为此次世界杯最佳球员就是最好的证明:

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/cn/060710/1/774h.html

[Edited at 2006-07-10 16:06]

法國隊進攻出色,可惜沒有再進球。意大利防守嚴密,力保不失。ZIDANE以頭錘胸是不君子行為,無論動機怎樣,是極之危險的,在如此劇烈的體育比賽,此舉是會令人致死的。不過,傳媒投票在先, ZIDANE得2012票,意大利隊長拿1977票。看來,那隊能沉著應戰,贏面就大,若沉不住氣,往往輸球就在此一刻。有進球固之然是好看,無入球也是相當精彩的。如此一來,ZIDANE在日後出書便暢銷了。笑一笑,解千愁,太執著,又可必呢?請不要耽誤工作,注意健康,看過就抹掉,無須回覆了。

chance (X)
chance (X)
French to Chinese
+ ...
没问题! Jul 10, 2006

我有时间也想说几句的话自然还会贴出,与任何其他人无关。

Denyce Seow
Denyce Seow  Identity Verified
Singapore
Local time: 09:32
Member (2004)
Chinese to English
Poor Zidane Jul 10, 2006

I watched the final game. To be honest, I am very disappointed that France lost. They were indeed better than the Italian team. The Italian team was simply "dead". This victory of theirs was won through penalty shots, so I don't think there is much they should be proud of.

Particularly disappointing was the red card for Zidane. No doubt the referee did the right thing by sending Zidane off with the red card, I strongly believe that Zidane must have been provoked by that Spagetti, M
... See more
I watched the final game. To be honest, I am very disappointed that France lost. They were indeed better than the Italian team. The Italian team was simply "dead". This victory of theirs was won through penalty shots, so I don't think there is much they should be proud of.

Particularly disappointing was the red card for Zidane. No doubt the referee did the right thing by sending Zidane off with the red card, I strongly believe that Zidane must have been provoked by that Spagetti, Macaroni, Fusellini, whatever. I tried searching for reports on this today, but to no avail. I wonder what happened at that time to make Zidane so mad. Can someone tell me? Zidane must have felt so bad after the red card that he immediately left the stadium. He didn't even show up for the award ceremony. Well, I'm sure even if France had came in first, Zidane would not step foot into that stadium again. That is a man of pride!

Poor France... It was a bad night for them last night. Germany, being third, had a better night than them. Lesson learnt: always be first or third in the World Cup; never be second.

Denyce

[Edited at 2006-07-10 19:21]

Collapse

jyuan_us
jyuan_us  Identity Verified
United States
Member (2005)
English to Chinese
+ ...
有此一说 Jul 10, 2006

weiwei wrote:

Particularly disappointing was the red card for Zidane. No doubt the referee did the right thing by sending Zidane off with the red card, I strongly believe that Zidane must have been provoked by that Spagetti, Macaroni, Fusellini, whatever. I tried searching for reports on this today, but to no avail. I wonder what happened at that time to make Zidane so mad. Can someone tell me? Zidane must have felt so bad after the red car that he left the stadium. He didn't even show up for the award ceremony. Well, I'm sure even if France had came in first, Zidane would not step foot into that stadium again. That is a man of pride!

Poor France... It was a bad night for them last night. Germany, being third, had a better night than them. Lesson learnt: always be first or third in the World Cup; never be second.

Denyce

激怒席丹的话是 "你是一条忘恩负义的狗"。

忘意大利的知遇之恩, 因为席丹曾是意甲某俱乐部的队员。

chance (X)
chance (X)
French to Chinese
+ ...
Thanks Weiwei ! Jul 10, 2006

You make me smile

德国是比我们做的好得多。其实我们这里也安排了在香榭丽舍大道的欢迎仪式,许许多多的支持者都想向他们表示真诚的谢意,但是他们拒绝了,他们觉得对不起国人......

我也觉得遗憾,同时觉得欣慰。有蓝队和国人之间的理解,比什么都重要。

weiwei wrote:

Denyce

pkchan
United States
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
孩子看了怎樣說? Jul 10, 2006

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20060710.wwczidanes10/BNStory/World_Cup06/home
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2006/teams/france/5165296.stm
What set h
... See more
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20060710.wwczidanes10/BNStory/World_Cup06/home
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2006/teams/france/5165296.stm
What set him off?又有這一說﹕Materazzi called Zidane:"You dirty terrorist!"但Materazzi否認說過。

[Edited at 2006-07-10 20:27]

[Edited at 2006-07-10 20:51]
Collapse

chance (X)
chance (X)
French to Chinese
+ ...
我也几次看到这样的传闻,因为太严重,所以没敢贴出。 Jul 10, 2006

pkchan wrote:

又有這一說﹕Materazzi called Zidane:"You dirty terrorist!"

[Edited at 2006-07-10 20:04]

Denyce Seow
Singapore
Member (2004)
Chinese to English
Italy Jul 10, 2006

If the reports are true and if it is really the Italians who deliberately provoked Zidane, knowing the kind of temper he has, this is not a honorable victory then. I heard it was also the Italians who urged FIFA to keep Frings out of the Germany-Italy semi-final. Mean!

By the way, how can the Italians say that about Zidane? What about that Camoranesi? This Argentina-born player even refuses to sing the Italian national anthemn!

Arrghhh.... Angry!

Denyce
... See more
If the reports are true and if it is really the Italians who deliberately provoked Zidane, knowing the kind of temper he has, this is not a honorable victory then. I heard it was also the Italians who urged FIFA to keep Frings out of the Germany-Italy semi-final. Mean!

By the way, how can the Italians say that about Zidane? What about that Camoranesi? This Argentina-born player even refuses to sing the Italian national anthemn!

Arrghhh.... Angry!

Denyce

[Edited at 2006-07-10 20:51]
Collapse

pkchan
United States
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
不懂,怎樣唱? Jul 10, 2006

[quote]weiwei wrote:

What about that Camoranesi? This Argentina-born player even refuses to sing the Italian national athemn!

他說他不懂怎樣唱,而不是拒絕去唱。天嘵得!

Argentina's my anthem: Camoranesi

DUISBURG, Germany, June 14 (Reuters) - Italy's Argentina-born midfielder Mauro Camoranesi admitted on Wednesday he did not know the Italian national anthem and referred to the Argentine anthem as his 'own'.

Asked by reporters why he didn't sign the national anthem before Monday's 2-0 win over Ghana, Camoranesi said: 'I don't even sing my own national anthem".

'I don't know the (Italian) anthem but my children sing it. At the World Cup though I am Italian, the decision to play in this shirt has been taken and it doesn't make any sense asking me whether I would rather be here in the Argentine shirt,' said Camoranesi.

[Edited at 2006-07-10 23:36]

Denyce Seow
Singapore
Member (2004)
Chinese to English
太逊了 Jul 10, 2006

pkchan wrote:

他說他不懂怎樣唱,而不是拒絕去唱。天嘵得!

打了一整个月的球,连一首179个字的国歌都不会唱,太逊了吧!

pkchan
United States
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
BBC是這樣說 Jul 11, 2006

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2006/5169342.stm

英國廣播電台請來唇語閱讀專家,研究電視錄像,去說出語音,給意大利譯員去解碼,得出兩個不同版本,內容可參看上面網址。

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

2006赛事集锦 (2006 World Cup)

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »