How to stay on the Resource Console (MemoQ 2015)
Thread poster: Thomas T. Frost
Thomas T. Frost
Thomas T. Frost  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 08:47
Danish to English
+ ...
Mar 15, 2018

I'm tidying up my term bases and translation memories from the Resource Console.

As soon as I edit a resource, then close it, the Resource Console closes too, and I'm back to the Dashboard. Then I have to open the Resource Console again and apply any filtering and sorting again. This becomes rather tedious when there are more than a handful of resources.

Is there any way to make MemoQ stay on the Resource Console while working with resources? Have I overlooked the obvio
... See more
I'm tidying up my term bases and translation memories from the Resource Console.

As soon as I edit a resource, then close it, the Resource Console closes too, and I'm back to the Dashboard. Then I have to open the Resource Console again and apply any filtering and sorting again. This becomes rather tedious when there are more than a handful of resources.

Is there any way to make MemoQ stay on the Resource Console while working with resources? Have I overlooked the obvious? Closing it every time one edits a resource doesn't seem very practical, to state it diplomatically.
Collapse

Christophe Delaunay
Christophe Delaunay  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 09:47
Spanish to French
+ ...
I'm really with you... Apr 4, 2018

on this, Thomas. It is quite annoying, nonpractical and very short-sighted.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to stay on the Resource Console (MemoQ 2015)

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »