For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Getting Started Part 1 – Translating

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "SDL Trados Studio 2017 Getting Started Part 1 – Translating".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Fiorella Portilla
Fiorella Portilla  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:40
English to Spanish
Cancelation Oct 2, 2018

Good Morning:

I will not be able to attend this course so I would like to cancel my registration.

Thanks,

Fiorella

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Cancelation Oct 3, 2018

Fiorella Portilla wrote:

Good Morning:

I will not be able to attend this course so I would like to cancel my registration.

Thanks,

Fiorella

Hello Fiorella,

I have deactivated your registration as requested. Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Asta Zelvyte
Asta Zelvyte  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 08:40
Member (2018)
German to Lithuanian
+ ...
SDL Trados getting started part 1 Oct 16, 2018

Dear Helen,
I would like to take part in that course. Is the date om Wednesday the only option or there are different dates for it? And another question. I couldn't find anything about the fees... Could you share this info as well? Via email would work also of course
Thanks in advance!
Asta

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
SDL Trados getting started part 1 Oct 16, 2018

Asta Zelvyte wrote:

Dear Helen,
I would like to take part in that course. Is the date om Wednesday the only option or there are different dates for it? And another question. I couldn't find anything about the fees... Could you share this info as well? Via email would work also of course
Thanks in advance!
Asta

Dear Asta,

Thank you for your interest in the training. The normal price is 99 USD. You can see it on the top right corner as it is shown on the screenshot below:

The webinars are conducted regularly and the schedule can be found at https://www.proz.com/translator-training/topic/sdl-trados-certified

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other doubts.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Getting Started Part 1 – Translating

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »