Penelope Ausejo
Penelope Ausejo  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 21:19
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 10, 2010

Good morning everybody,

I recently found out that they are holding this event in London and I would like to invite all our colleagues from there to visit it.

It is called the "Navarra Pincho Week" and it will take place in London from March 15th till March 21st.

London, United Kingdom, W1W 5P
... See more
Good morning everybody,

I recently found out that they are holding this event in London and I would like to invite all our colleagues from there to visit it.

It is called the "Navarra Pincho Week" and it will take place in London from March 15th till March 21st.

London, United Kingdom, W1W 5PS

Pinchos are the traditional tapas from this area and you will have the opportunity to taste them in London next week. If they are half as good as they are here, you will love them!!!

For more information you can join the page they have in Facebook "The Navarra Pincho Week in London" or visit their websites:

http://www.semanadelpincho.es/
http://www.navarratapas.com/

If anybody goes and tastes any of our traditional pinchos, please let us know
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The Navarra Pincho Week in London

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »