Páginas sobre el tema:   < [1 2]
Poll: How many notes have you written to remind yourself of something in the last 5 days?
Autor de la hebra: ProZ.com Staff
Veronica Lupascu
Veronica Lupascu  Identity Verified
Países Bajos
Local time: 01:48
neerlandés al rumano
+ ...
Diary + Outlook calendar Jul 19, 2010

I do have a diary, one page per day and I always make notes there. It helps me concentrating and doesn't allow me to forget handwriting

I also use the outlook calendar, mostly for sending invoices at specific dates. I like having my diary, because I can look back and see how many things I've done. I think it works also as a psychological impulse. When I want to do something for long term, let's say, organizing a big
... See more
I do have a diary, one page per day and I always make notes there. It helps me concentrating and doesn't allow me to forget handwriting

I also use the outlook calendar, mostly for sending invoices at specific dates. I like having my diary, because I can look back and see how many things I've done. I think it works also as a psychological impulse. When I want to do something for long term, let's say, organizing a big glossary, which would take me longer than one day, then I re-write this note every day and when I re-write it, I repeat to myself that I didn't manage to finish it yet and it doesn't feel good at all.

It takes me less than 10 minutes per day to make notes in my diary, but it is extremely useful. I just can't imagine myself thinking that I have to do something, but being unable to remember what exactly.
Collapse

Páginas sobre el tema:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderador(es) de este foro
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: How many notes have you written to remind yourself of something in the last 5 days?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »