ProZ.com/TV AI Expo program published
Thread poster: Angela Luana Zalazar Aguirre
Angela Luana Zalazar Aguirre
Local time: 10:03
SITE STAFF
Feb 8

aiexpo (1685 x 957 px)

I am pleased to announce that ProZ.com will be hosting an online event, the "AI Expo," on March 7th, 2024. Full event details, the tentative program, and information about the networking session can be viewed at https://www.proz.com/tv/expoAI.

You can add calendar invites as well as browser notifications to be sent when specific sessions begin. The event is completely free to watch live and can be viewed from any device at multiple destinations. Recordings will be available for ProZ.com Plus and Premium membership subscribers.

Hope to see many of you on March 7th!

All the best!
Luana

ProZ.com Empowering team

Emily Gilby
Emily Gilby  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:03
Member (2018)
French to English
+ ...
Watching content on demand Feb 8

You may not be the right person to ask Luana, but I've been wondering why Standard members are no longer able to view content on demand (something that is now only available to Plus and Premium members)? I'm not suggesting being allowed to watch things weeks and months after the event, but just on the basis that we as translators are a global community located all around the world, most people won't be able to watch live due to time differences. Could I suggest maybe a 24/48 hour window in which... See more
You may not be the right person to ask Luana, but I've been wondering why Standard members are no longer able to view content on demand (something that is now only available to Plus and Premium members)? I'm not suggesting being allowed to watch things weeks and months after the event, but just on the basis that we as translators are a global community located all around the world, most people won't be able to watch live due to time differences. Could I suggest maybe a 24/48 hour window in which Standard members could watch to factor in time differences? I used to enjoy the content ProZ put out (namely for International Translation Day and during the pandemic) but haven't been able to access it since this change.Collapse

Local time: 10:03
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you for the proposal! Feb 9

Emily Gilby wrote:

You may not be the right person to ask Luana, but I've been wondering why Standard members are no longer able to view content on demand (something that is now only available to Plus and Premium members)? I'm not suggesting being allowed to watch things weeks and months after the event, but just on the basis that we as translators are a global community located all around the world, most people won't be able to watch live due to time differences. Could I suggest maybe a 24/48 hour window in which Standard members could watch to factor in time differences? I used to enjoy the content ProZ put out (namely for International Translation Day and during the pandemic) but haven't been able to access it since this change.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Emily! We appreciate your feedback and understand the importance of accessibility, as a result, the ProZ.com team will now grant Standard members a 48-hour window to access the content.

We value your continued support and hope this change enhances your experience with ProZ.com. Thank you for being a part of our community.

Zea_Mays

Emily Gilby
Emily Gilby  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:03
Member (2018)
French to English
+ ...
Great! Feb 9

That's great to hear, thank you for fixing this!

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

ProZ.com/TV AI Expo program published

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »