Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]
Possible scammer emailing via [email protected], with Proz.com profile @ proz.com/profile/2541908
Thread poster: Michael Beijer
Etienne Attard
Etienne Attard
Local time: 03:17
English to Italian
+ ...
I received an email form ther and her husband he said May 11, 2018

They sent me an email saying they are relocating here in malta and would like to have me as a virtual assistant.

I said fine can you send me more details.

The email was first from Holly Ader then from her husband [email protected]

saying her email is not working for some reason.

He said you just need to plan trips for us help us with paying bills and we will give you 5
... See more
They sent me an email saying they are relocating here in malta and would like to have me as a virtual assistant.

I said fine can you send me more details.

The email was first from Holly Ader then from her husband [email protected]

saying her email is not working for some reason.

He said you just need to plan trips for us help us with paying bills and we will give you 500 euro per week + the bills you paid for us.

he even sent me a contract.

HAHA

now I sent him back saying to send some for of ID scanned to me as I'm sure he is a scammer

will see if he get back to me and will keep you posted

I also tried to google his address he gave me 31 Beacon Hl, SUGAR LAND, TX, 77479 and the house exists but for sales from remax
Collapse

Etienne Attard
Etienne Attard
Local time: 03:17
English to Italian
+ ...
he sent me back May 11, 2018

He just sent me back that h has no reservation for the 29th of may and that I have to book the hotel

sure i will haha

no ID yet received

lets see

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Possible scammer emailing via [email protected], with Proz.com profile @ proz.com/profile/2541908

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »