The ProZ.com Blue Board has been an important risk management tool for language service providers since 2001 and includes 156,438 entries across 13,709 outsourcers.
- Overview and FAQ
- Make an entry
- Recent inquiries
- Add outsourcer
- Manage LWA feedback
- Blue Board rules
- Termination policy
- Contact support
Recent entries (view more)
Name restricted to ProZ.com members made an entry for Transit Srl5
Name restricted to ProZ.com members made an entry for IP-Translation1
Name restricted to ProZ.com members made an entry for SwissTranslate2
Name restricted to ProZ.com members made an entry for RixTrans Ltd5
Name restricted to ProZ.com members made an entry for inlingogames / inlingo game localization studio5
Subscribe to daily "call for entry" emails to be notified when translators are looking for feedback on an outsourcer. Learn more.
Your access to the information in the ProZ.com Blue Board record is limited. To gain full access, consider becoming a ProZ.com member.
ProZ.com members enjoy unlimited access to all Blue Board records. This includes:
- complete access to outsourcer contact information
- LWA entries
- outsourcer entry comments and comment search
- the ability to apply to outsourcers that are actively accepting applications from freelancers
- graphs, visualizations, and detailed statistics on LWA entries
- access to the edit history of comments
- additional category ratings (members are able to see ratings entered by others for the outsourcers that they have rated. ProZ.com Plus subscribers are further able to view ratings entered for outsourcers that they have not worked for)
The ProZ.com Blue Board™
A database of translation companies that outsource, with feedback from ProZ.com translators and interpreters.
- Search by outsourcer name, country, and/or ProZ.com primary profile name (i.e. 'ABC Company France').
|Latest entry||Blue Board record||Country||ProZ.com profile||Avg. LWA||Entries|