Info about Flexitrans
Thread poster: Ricardo Duran
Ricardo Duran
Ricardo Duran
Local time: 15:15
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jan 28, 2006

I should need to know how to get the CAT software "FlexiTrans". I´ve looked for it everywhere and I seem not to be able to find it nor to discover which company releases it. Any help will be much appreciated.

Pilar T. Bayle (X)
Pilar T. Bayle (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:15
English to Spanish
+ ...
I believe it's gone Jan 28, 2006

I think it belonged to a translation company that was bought by Berlitz. I am talking about 8 or 9 years ago. And since then, it has basically dissapeared. That's all the info I have.

Nevertheless, you can always do a search of translators who use it and ask them directly.

P.
www.pbayle.com/blogs

Olaf (X)
Olaf (X)
Local time: 20:15
English to German
It was sold by Berlitz years ago Jan 28, 2006

FlexyTrans is very similar to Catalyst. Berlitz used to license it to some vendors. There's a full version for agencies and a lite version for translators. By the way, FlexyTrans saves all translations in a Microsoft Access database. So if you want to reuse an existing database, all you have to do is rename the file extension to .mdb and open it with Microsoft Access.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Info about Flexitrans

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »