Thread poster: jokeramj
jokeramj
jokeramj
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Local time: 08:13
English to Bosnian
+ ...
Mar 21, 2003

Can someone please tell me where could I donwload Trados tranlsator\'s workbench. I couldn\'t find anything about it on trados.com. I found only few dead links.

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Which version? Mar 21, 2003

First of all, note that Trados software is protected by a hardware key (\"dongle\"), and will only run in demo mode if you don\'t have that.

AFAIK you can downlaod the Freelance version from www.translationzone.com/download.asp (at 90MB, I\'d think twice unless you have a really fast web connection...).

The Team version is also available for download, but you need an
... See more
First of all, note that Trados software is protected by a hardware key (\"dongle\"), and will only run in demo mode if you don\'t have that.

AFAIK you can downlaod the Freelance version from www.translationzone.com/download.asp (at 90MB, I\'d think twice unless you have a really fast web connection...).

The Team version is also available for download, but you need an access password which is available from your local Trados office.

HTH - best regards, Ralf
Collapse

FRA-MA
FRA-MA
Germany
English to French
+ ...
Demo version also available on CD-ROM Mar 21, 2003

Hi,

Due to the size of the downloadable demo version you might also want to consider requesting a CD-ROM from Trados with the demo software.

You will find e-mail addresses and postal addresses on their websites:

www.trados.com

www.translationzone.com

Tanja
... See more
Hi,

Due to the size of the downloadable demo version you might also want to consider requesting a CD-ROM from Trados with the demo software.

You will find e-mail addresses and postal addresses on their websites:

www.trados.com

www.translationzone.com

Tanja

Collapse

sylver
sylver  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:13
English to French
Downloading... Mar 22, 2003

...can be done. I did it on a 56K modem, using a download manager and a full night.

(Don\'t even think about it without a download manager, like download accelerator, otherwise if the connection goes down you can\'t resume.)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados workbench

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »