Страниц в теме:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35] >
Staff member Justin has passed away
Автор темы: Henry Dotterer
wonita (X)
wonita (X)
Китай
Local time: 05:50
Journey to the beginning Sep 3, 2007

Death is not the end; it's the beginning of a new journey.

Go well, dear friend...

[Edited at 2007-09-03 16:40]

Denyce Seow
Denyce Seow  Identity Verified
Сингапур
Local time: 17:50
Член ProZ.com c 2004
китайский => английский
A few words... Sep 3, 2007

Justin helped me with my website problems not too long ago. He was friendly, responsive and professional. He was a really nice young man. It is so sad that he left this world so early. 22 years...

To Justin's friends and family: Trust that Justin is with God now. Though we sometimes question God's actions, it is more comforting to believe that He has his reasons. I have my struggles with God too, but at the end of the day, I want to believe that He knows what he is doing.
... See more
Justin helped me with my website problems not too long ago. He was friendly, responsive and professional. He was a really nice young man. It is so sad that he left this world so early. 22 years...

To Justin's friends and family: Trust that Justin is with God now. Though we sometimes question God's actions, it is more comforting to believe that He has his reasons. I have my struggles with God too, but at the end of the day, I want to believe that He knows what he is doing.

To all other colleagues: Life is so precious. Stay happy and keep smiling. Recognise the things and people that are precious to you. Don't waste life on bitterness, hatred, jealousy and other bad things.

God bless.

Denyce
Collapse

avsie (X)
avsie (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:50
английский => французский
+ ...
Speechless Sep 3, 2007

This is so sad, so sudden, so unexpected! I'm litterally speechless... My most sincere condoleances and my thoughts are going to his family and friends...

Rebekka Groß (X)
Rebekka Groß (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:50
английский => немецкий
Wish I had known you better, Justin Sep 3, 2007

When I heard the news today, I was so shocked I just carried on working. Now, I've finally lit a candle that I will carry with me from room to room for the rest of the day - a bright light has suddenly gone out but we will remember him.

Every time I skyped Justin, I enjoyed his upbeat way of replying. He was always happy to help, nothing ever was too much, no matter how busy he was. I remember telling him I was coming to Syracuse and was looking forward to meeting him in person...... See more
When I heard the news today, I was so shocked I just carried on working. Now, I've finally lit a candle that I will carry with me from room to room for the rest of the day - a bright light has suddenly gone out but we will remember him.

Every time I skyped Justin, I enjoyed his upbeat way of replying. He was always happy to help, nothing ever was too much, no matter how busy he was. I remember telling him I was coming to Syracuse and was looking forward to meeting him in person...

My thoughts are with Justin's family and all those who were fortunate enough to be his friends. With them, I'd like to share the following.

When I lost someone dear a couple of years ago, a friend send me a card with the message "Someone loved is never lost".
Collapse

texjax DDS PhD
texjax DDS PhD  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:50
Член ProZ.com c 2006
английский => итальянский
+ ...
Arrivederci Justin Sep 3, 2007

I really have no words.

My most sincere condolences to Justin's family, loved ones and the Proz.com team.

Bruna

[Edited at 2007-09-04 12:49]

Henk Peelen
Henk Peelen  Identity Verified
Нидерланды
Член ProZ.com c 2002
немецкий => голландский
+ ...
ЛОКАЛИЗАТОР САЙТА
Please accept my condolences Sep 3, 2007

I didn't know Justin, but I do understand this is very sad for everyone who knew him, especially his family and friends.

Goodbye friend. Goodbye means God be with you
God be with you
up yonder where the Lamb is the Light
so bright
we can't see it here below
maybe we do
feel its glow

I hope God will give Mark speedy recovery, but anyway, all of us will join you someday

[Bijgewerkt op 2007-09-04 16:12]

Alicia Casal
Alicia Casal  Identity Verified
Аргентина
Local time: 06:50
английский => испанский
+ ...
Devastated Sep 3, 2007

I met him in Buenos Aires.

What could I tell to the family?

Just hope that time helps you to get over this, somehow.

Love.

Alicia

Ivette Camargo López
Ivette Camargo López  Identity Verified
Испания
английский => испанский
+ ...
Farewell, too Sep 3, 2007

I also never met him personally, but in the few occasions we were in contact because of a support ticket he was not only helpful, but also very friendly.

His sudden death at such a young age is another reminder of how fragile life is.

Please add my most sincere condolences to his family.

Ivette

[Edited at 2007-09-03 16:47]

María Florencia Vita
María Florencia Vita
ПЕРСОНАЛ САЙТА
Good bye Genius! Sep 3, 2007

My feelings cannot be described with words!

Justin was an incredible guy, full of life, helpful, with an amazing sense of humor!
Always ready to give you a hand, humble, fast as anyone, with the best personality I have ever seen. He was real a friend!

The distance was not a barrier to know and discover the great person he was.

We were planning to meet up there or down there same day...as we used to call the North and the South when chatting on Skype.
... See more
My feelings cannot be described with words!

Justin was an incredible guy, full of life, helpful, with an amazing sense of humor!
Always ready to give you a hand, humble, fast as anyone, with the best personality I have ever seen. He was real a friend!

The distance was not a barrier to know and discover the great person he was.

We were planning to meet up there or down there same day...as we used to call the North and the South when chatting on Skype.
Full of dreams and plans for the future...oh jeez! Why?
I will never find the answer but I know I will see you my friend up there and we will finally meet.

I can only say what I always used to tell him:
Later genius!
See ya!
Collapse

Cristina Heraud-van Tol
Cristina Heraud-van Tol  Identity Verified
Перу
Local time: 04:50
Член ProZ.com c 2005
английский => испанский
+ ...
From the News Sep 3, 2007

THE POST STANDARD

22-year-old Dies in Clay Crash
Posted by Diana LaMattina September 03, 2007 8:47AM
Categories: Breaking News, City News, Crime & Safety, North Suburbs

A 22-year-old Syracuse man is dead after a one car crash in Clay Sunday night.

Justin Chlebus, of 16-A Ponderosa Dr., was driving home from the New York State Fair at 11:55 p.m. Sunday in his 2006 Mazda. As he was traveling west on Elmcrest Road, he drove through a curve and off
... See more
THE POST STANDARD

22-year-old Dies in Clay Crash
Posted by Diana LaMattina September 03, 2007 8:47AM
Categories: Breaking News, City News, Crime & Safety, North Suburbs

A 22-year-old Syracuse man is dead after a one car crash in Clay Sunday night.

Justin Chlebus, of 16-A Ponderosa Dr., was driving home from the New York State Fair at 11:55 p.m. Sunday in his 2006 Mazda. As he was traveling west on Elmcrest Road, he drove through a curve and off the left side of the road. The car slid sideways and struck a tree in front of 4030 Elmcrest Road, according to Onondaga County Sheriff's Office.

Chlebus was taken to St. Joseph's Hospital where he was pronounced dead.

The passenger Mark Lamberton, 22, of 7484 Elmcrest Road, Liverpool, was taken to University Hospital and is listed in serious condition.

Preliminary investigations indicate that speed may have been a factor in the crash, deputies said.

An investigation is ongoing.

http://blog.syracuse.com/news/

---------------------------------------------

Sad news!! We lost a great friend!

[Edited at 2007-09-03 19:36]
Collapse

Ivan Patti
Ivan Patti  Identity Verified
Италия
английский => итальянский
+ ...
:o( Sep 3, 2007

Like some fellows who dropped some lines in Justin's memory I never had the chance to know him nor to speak to him, but the news is sad, sad indeed.
I condole with his family, proz.com's staff and with all the people who knew and loved him.

Karina Pelech
Karina Pelech  Identity Verified
Член ProZ.com c 2003
английский => испанский
+ ...
My condolences Sep 3, 2007

Had the chance to cross paths with him last year at Proz Conference in BA. I feel sad and at a loss for words...

My deepest sympathies for Justin's family, friends and colleagues.

Karina

Fiona Grace Peterson
Fiona Grace Peterson  Identity Verified
Италия
итальянский => английский
Such sad news Sep 3, 2007

and such a tragic loss.

I have no words, but my thoughts and prayers are with his friends and family.

May you be at peace, Justin. We will all miss you.

Ramin Samani
Ramin Samani  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:50
персидский (фарси) => английский
+ ...
rest in peace Sep 3, 2007

I'm sorry to hear that. We all miss him.

Aleph _Trans
Aleph _Trans
Аргентина
английский => испанский
+ ...
Our sincerest condolences to Justin's family and loved ones Sep 3, 2007

We had the chance to meet Justin while he was in Buenos Aires. Several PWs, Leticia's concert, a few dinners...

May his young soul find the light and path of eternal happiness.

JL

[Let us all send healing energy to Mark]

"Before coming to Argentina, he was asking about words, even customs of our country. He was concerned about 'doing as the Argentines'. He was just brilliant and a very good guy. Leticia's age... so they went dancing together.
... See more
We had the chance to meet Justin while he was in Buenos Aires. Several PWs, Leticia's concert, a few dinners...

May his young soul find the light and path of eternal happiness.

JL

[Let us all send healing energy to Mark]

"Before coming to Argentina, he was asking about words, even customs of our country. He was concerned about 'doing as the Argentines'. He was just brilliant and a very good guy. Leticia's age... so they went dancing together. I just cannot believe it.
I can still hear your 'powerful voice', Justin. May God hold you tight by his side."

Au
Collapse

Страниц в теме:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератор(ы) этого форума
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Staff member Justin has passed away

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »