Italian CD Rom dictionary
Thread poster: Yngve Roennike
Yngve Roennike
Yngve Roennike
Local time: 12:28
Swedish to English
+ ...
Nov 13, 2001

Can anybody recommend a good, general Italian electronic dictionary, and perhaps also indicate where it can be purchased, preferably in the US?

Luca Tutino
Luca Tutino  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2002)
English to Italian
+ ...
I use Sabatini-Colletti's DISC compact, Giunti Multimedia 1997 Nov 14, 2001

It is a CD-Rom a bit old, and probably not easy to find. The publisher is Giunti Gruppo Editoriale, Firenze, sponsored by CNR and ITD. Always correct. May be you can try on Amazon?
[addsig]

Katia Xenophontos (X)
Katia Xenophontos (X)
Belgium
Local time: 18:28
Italian to French
+ ...
Italian to french CD dictionary? Nov 15, 2001

I have been looking for an Italian >< French dictionary on CD. Does anybody know one?

On the other hand, I have been looking for a valid Internet resource (online dictionaries / glossaries), for the same language combination, but with no result...

Does anybody have any advise?

Thanks!

Yngve Roennike
Yngve Roennike
Local time: 12:28
Swedish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Many thanks, I am stumped as to how little seems to be available in the US for Italian CDs Nov 16, 2001

Quote:

On 2001-11-14 15:23, tunein wrote:

It is a CD-Rom a bit old, and probably not easy to find. The publisher is Giunti Gruppo Editoriale, Firenze, sponsored by CNR and ITD. Always correct. May be you can try on Amazon?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Italian CD Rom dictionary

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »