Discussion for ProZ.com's second virtual powwow for members of the Certified PRO Network session (2011): Click here to access the virtual powwow environment
Textpertise
Textpertise  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:27
Bahasa Belanda hingga Bahasa Inggeris
+ ...
Unable to attend at 1600 rather than 1500 please discuss two points May 13, 2011

I thought the session would be at 1500 London time. It is now going to be an hour later and I can't make it.
There were two subjects I wanted to raise:
(1) Possibility of negotiating liability insurance for translators at preferential rates for Certified Proz members: a kind of group buy idea.
(2) Possibility of negotiating online access to subscription material such as Athens for professional articles which translators only need to access for translation purposes. If you are at u
... See more
I thought the session would be at 1500 London time. It is now going to be an hour later and I can't make it.
There were two subjects I wanted to raise:
(1) Possibility of negotiating liability insurance for translators at preferential rates for Certified Proz members: a kind of group buy idea.
(2) Possibility of negotiating online access to subscription material such as Athens for professional articles which translators only need to access for translation purposes. If you are at university you can usually get access through your university but if you are a self-employed freelance the content is far too expensive for individuals to be able to afford. But maybe clubbing together...???
▲ Collapse


 
Maria Tulbure
Maria Tulbure  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 08:27
Ahli (2005)
Bahasa Inggeris hingga Bahasa Romania
+ ...
Unable to log in May 13, 2011

I cannot access the virtual powwow environment although I used the link (http://www.proz.com/virtual-conferences/272/program/5680) supplied by Lucia. Maybe someone can help.

 
Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
KAKITANGAN TAPAK
Please try again now, Maria May 13, 2011

Note that the chat window may take some time to load though.

Lucía


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Penyelaras-penyelaras forum ini
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for ProZ.com's second virtual powwow for members of the Certified PRO Network session (2011): Click here to access the virtual powwow environment






Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Pastey
Your smart companion app

Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.

Find out more »