Halaman dalam topik:   [1 2 3] >
Discussion for Advanced translator skills virtual event (2012)

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com's Virtual Conferences » "Discussion for Advanced translator skills virtual event (2012)".
You can see the ProZ.com's virtual conferences page and participate in this discussion from there.

Alexey Suspitsyn
Alexey Suspitsyn  Identity Verified
Persekutuan Rusia
Local time: 21:37
Bahasa Inggeris hingga Bahasa Rusia
+ ...
Let's speak about it! Aug 30, 2012

Hi,
Nice to meet you all here.


 
SlavicaT
SlavicaT
Serbia
Local time: 18:37
Bahasa Serbia hingga Bahasa Inggeris
+ ...
Hi everyone Sep 18, 2012

I am looking forward to meeting you all,it is first time i attend such an event
Thank you


 
Kledi Vasic (X)
Kledi Vasic (X)
Local time: 18:37
Bahasa Itali hingga Bahasa Serbo-Croat
+ ...
Wellcome! Sep 24, 2012

Hi there,
it also my first participation, hope I can manage with this type of conference
Greetings to all parecipants


 
Pedro Serra
Pedro Serra  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 17:37
Bahasa Inggeris hingga Bahasa Portugis
Hello there Sep 24, 2012

One more for the bunch! Hello everyone!

 
Cristina Casas Peregrina
Cristina Casas Peregrina  Identity Verified
Belanda
Local time: 18:37
Bahasa Belanda hingga Bahasa Sepanyol
+ ...
Hi! Sep 24, 2012

Hello everybody,
Looking forwaring to hearing the presentation and sharing thoughts.


 
Jiri Lonsky
Jiri Lonsky  Identity Verified
Republik Czech
Local time: 18:37
Ahli (2011)
Bahasa Inggeris hingga Bahasa Czech
+ ...
Greetings, everyone! Sep 24, 2012

I am looking forward to the event!
Great to get to meet some of my colleagues here...


 
tini ridwan
tini ridwan
Bahasa Inggeris hingga Bahasa Indonesia
Hello everyone! Sep 24, 2012

My first time here!
Enjoy the event everybody


 
Zahra Ghanadian
Zahra Ghanadian
Local time: 20:07
Bahasa Farsi hingga Bahasa Inggeris
+ ...
Hi there Sep 24, 2012

this is the first time I attend such an event

 
Jina Dundon
Jina Dundon
Ireland
Local time: 17:37
Bahasa Inggeris hingga Bahasa Korea
Hello! Sep 24, 2012

I really wanted to join this one.
But I have deadlines to meet today.

I hope I could catch up later.
Have a nice day, everyone.


 
Renata von Koerber
Renata von Koerber  Identity Verified
Jerman
Local time: 18:37
Ahli (2011)
Bahasa Inggeris hingga Bahasa Jerman
+ ...
Germany is joining in!!! Sep 24, 2012

I am very curious what happens here - great forum for sure!!!

 
tamil traans
tamil traans
India
Local time: 22:07
Simple English hingga Bahasa Inggeris
+ ...
hello every body! Sep 24, 2012

It is a pleasure to be with you all to day for the great event.

 
Ahmad Ridwan Munib
Ahmad Ridwan Munib  Identity Verified
Indonesia
Local time: 23:37
Ahli (2012)
Bahasa Inggeris hingga Bahasa Indonesia
+ ...
Hello everybody! Sep 24, 2012

I have big spirit to know what will happen here. I hope we are all getting a new experience of faster translation.

 
Iveta Kopankina
Iveta Kopankina  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:37
Bahasa Latvia hingga Bahasa Inggeris
+ ...
Latvia joining in! Sep 24, 2012

Hello, all,
very excited, visiting here for the first time. Looking forward to meet new friends and it is my pleasure to be here.


 
mrmafonseca
mrmafonseca  Identity Verified

Local time: 17:37
Bahasa Inggeris hingga Bahasa Portugis
+ ...
Portugal joining in as well Sep 24, 2012

Hello everyone,

I'm glad to be joining this event. I'm wondering how interesting this ProZ week will turn out to be.

Enjoy the sessions.

Miguel


 
Catherine GUILLIAUMET
Catherine GUILLIAUMET  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:37
Bahasa Inggeris hingga Bahasa Perancis
+ ...
Untuk memperingati
No sound problems with Jeff's presentation ? Sep 24, 2012

Dear Colleagues,

Please tell me if I am alone in this situation : I can't hear Jeff Allen's presentation (on ISO). I only can hear approx one syllabe out of 4 or 5
However, I had no problem with the first presentation (about being our own CEO).

Thanks
Catherine


 
Halaman dalam topik:   [1 2 3] >


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Penyelaras-penyelaras forum ini
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for Advanced translator skills virtual event (2012)






Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »