Discussion for ProZ.com 2015 virtual conference for International Translation Day session (2015): Translation Project Management, CRM, Budgeting and Competitiveness, Business Strategy
Maria Fernandez Coll
Maria Fernandez Coll
Sepanyol
Local time: 08:45
Bahasa Perancis hingga Bahasa Sepanyol
+ ...
Back to the translation field Sep 30, 2015

I have been working in other sectors for a while and I want to go back to the translation field. I am sure this event is key because it will give me tools of planning my strategy, management and budgeting .
I am Spanish native translating from English, French and Arabic.
Thanks everyone in advance!


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Penyelaras-penyelaras forum ini
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for ProZ.com 2015 virtual conference for International Translation Day session (2015): Translation Project Management, CRM, Budgeting and Competitiveness, Business Strategy






PerfectIt
Check translations faster for consistency, quality and style guide compliance

PerfectIt helps professional translators deliver error-free documents in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. It helps improve consistency, ensure quality, and enforce style guides. ProZ members receive a 30% discount off individual purchases of PerfectIt.

More info »
Draftsmith
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust

Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.

More info »