This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
parolagiusta Local time: 00:35 Bahasa Itali hingga Bahasa Inggeris
Sep 3, 2024
I signed up for a free trial of Geoworx when I was having an issue with my usual CAT tool. I did not actually use it and I misplaced my login credentials. I then forgot to cancel it. I keep getting billed for it. I cannot login. It does not recognize my email to reset the password. I cannot send a request without logging in. I cannot reach anyone at the posted number. Does anyone have any idea what I can do to cancel this subscription?
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
WolfgangS Perancis Local time: 00:35 Bahasa Inggeris hingga Bahasa Jerman + ...
Your bank?
Sep 5, 2024
parolagiusta wrote:
I signed up for a free trial of Geoworx when I was having an issue with my usual CAT tool. I did not actually use it and I misplaced my login credentials. I then forgot to cancel it. I keep getting billed for it. I cannot login. It does not recognize my email to reset the password. I cannot send a request without logging in. I cannot reach anyone at the posted number. Does anyone have any idea what I can do to cancel this subscription?
Ask your bank to stop payments?
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Lieven Malaise Belgium Local time: 00:35 Ahli (2020) Bahasa Perancis hingga Bahasa Belanda + ...
Geoworx?
Sep 5, 2024
Is that even a CAT tool? I tried to Google it and the only hit I got was your post in this forum.
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
neilmac Sepanyol Local time: 00:35 Bahasa Sepanyol hingga Bahasa Inggeris + ...
All things to all men/women (etc,)
Sep 12, 2024
Lieven Malaise wrote:
Is that even a CAT tool? I tried to Google it and the only hit I got was your post in this forum.
I googled it and got about 2,340 results. It appears variously as a consultancy and other things, for example: "GeoWorx Sync is a powerful tool for synchronizing data that is shared by multiple Enterprise Systems."
Apart from that, I don't see anything to lead me to think that it would be a CAT tool for translation work.
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Lieven Malaise Belgium Local time: 00:35 Ahli (2020) Bahasa Perancis hingga Bahasa Belanda + ...
Clarification
Sep 12, 2024
neilmac wrote:
I googled it and got about 2,340 results.
Yes, I've got those too. I meant that I only got one hit in the context of a CAT tool, the poster's own post.
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Georgi Kovachev Bulgaria Local time: 01:35 Ahli (2010) Bahasa Inggeris hingga Bahasa Bulgaria + ...
GeoWorkz?
Sep 19, 2024
I believe the OP meant GeoWorkz. Since nobody has responded to your calls, you may use the contact form https://geoworkz.com/Contact to tell them about your problem.
Another option is insufficient funds to be available in your card and they will certainly be after your money.
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business
Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!
The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.